When DeFi farmers deposit tokens, Harvest Protocol automatically maximizes yields using the latest farming techniques. FARM is a token for Harvest. When Harvest generates revenue, 70% of that revenue is used to increase the value of the revenue. The remaining 30% is converted into FARM tokens, which are used to reward farmers for placing their FARM token in the FARM pool.
FARM is Harvest's management token. Those who own FARM tokens have a vote to manage the project and can give their opinion on future project choices. To receive FARM tokens, you must become a liquidity provider and deposit tokens or pool tokens. By the way, Guardian is the most easy method to buy some FARM coins.
In fact, Harvest Finance will study and list the latest DeFi protocols and list the ones that offer the most profit when optimized. So, with Harvest.finance, users are going to have access to the latest protocols running on DeFi.
The current 1 Dollar to Harvest Finance exchange rate is Harvest Finance. Get Harvest Finance fast and without registration. Choose one of payment methods, that suits you most, undefined either its credit or debit card or bank transfer and get Harvest Finance.
The current 1 Euro to Harvest Finance exchange rate is Harvest Finance.Get Harvest Finance fast and without registration. Choose one of payment methods, that suits you most, undefined either its credit or debit card or bank transfer and get Harvest Finance.
Guardarian offers you convenient ways to buy FARM with VISA, MasterCard, Sepa, Swift, and Faster Payments.
Choose FARM from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
Paste your crypto wallet address you will use to receive the asset.
Receive your FARM in minutes.